EDArcade is also available for parents and personally-tailored packages can be constructed for you. The benefits include:
- Keeping your students engaged in their learning even after school hours
- Generating conversation in the household that bridges both learning and gaming
- Supplements home-school learning and can be used as a great break time activity
- Can add other parents and children as friends, sparking competitions and group learning
To help with the cost for the school, EDArcade came up with the idea of parent's contributing. This would help share the cost of the product and make it much cheaper for the school.
Click on the image below to download our parent contribution letter. This can be used when making parents aware of what we do and how it can benefit both teachers and students.
Come check out our Instagram for the latest updates in all things EDArcade. It doesn't matter if you don't have a subscription to us! Our social media accounts are completely suitable for all ages, and we welcome students, teachers and parents alike getting involved with our community.
On our Social Media we offer:
- Classroom contests and competitions
- Exclusive behind the scenes content about how our games are made
- Ms McGregor characters AMA's (Ask me Anythings')
- Coverage of events, holidays and more
- Footage of us on the road showcasing our games
- Playthroughs and demo's
- Sneak Peaks at our new games
- And of course, Rosie our Office dog!
Click our Social Media Accounts Below to follow us!
SEND US A MESSAGE
© 2019 EDArcade Responsive Web Design by Prototype Creative