Teachers and students will be given their log in details, to access different sides of the platform. Here are just a few ways EDArcade can benefit both your students and teachers:
Problems We Can Solve
We are proud to highlight that EDArcade can address the following issues:
- Catch up delivery and sessions for missed learning through interactive games
- Students experiencing separation anxiety
- Dealing with a new form of low level disruptive and poor behaviour
- Having a positive alternative provision where students are learning
- Staff absences and staff shielding
- Delivering sessions to students who have not got a specialist teacher or tutor (such as cover/staff illness)
- Class and Year bubbles
- Teachers safety when rotating and students remain inside a fixed classroom.
- Assessing and tracking students accurately and continuously
- A local lockdown
- A Second wave
- Poor student attendance
- Supporting learners with mental health issues
- Being ready for an inspection
- Supporting those students whose parents refuse them to come back or shielding
- Rural delivery to students
- One to one support to small classroom delivery
- Moving around the building safely
EDArcade has worked throughout the lockdown to enhance our delivery within our virtual game’s library; offering much more interactive content; support distance learning which can help you further address:
- Distance learning for local lockdowns, second wave and a contingency to any other disruptions.
- Remote learning for those students and staff that are ill and shielding.
Whether students are using EDArcade in the classroom or at home, teachers can utilize this tool to support classroom learning, golden time, homework, extra-curricular activities and support disengaged students with the simple click of a button.
What is a Game Pathway?
A pathway is a regime of games that can be customized in length, order and lesson aims. They can be given a deadline and used as homework or as a long-term classwork plan.
Welcome to EDVille